This is the third draft of my, "Like A Thief In The Night", animatic.
Changes since draft 2 are:
- Longer fade-from-black at the beginning
- Added a title at the beginning (Great idea, Adam!)
- The ninja at the very beginning is a little darker
- The second guard hit with a dart moves a little less than before
- The ninja's arm moves a little faster and he produces the stars sooner
- The close-up of the star reflecting the laser was moved to the middle of the hallway run, and I added the ninja in the background to show exactly what was happening
- Fixed the layering/overlapping issue with the ninja and the stars that hit the door
- The door opens a little more smoothly
- The ninja disappears much faster at the end
- Fade-to-black added at the ending
These are the big changes, but I'm hoping to add sound and look for any more tweaks I can make before next week. I'll update this post if that happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.