Monday, February 21, 2011

"Like A Thief In The Night" by Ben Morse_Final Draft_Winter 2011







4 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,

    Amazing job! I like the fact you added colors to all your panels. It has continuity, consistency and is easy to understand. The only thing I will like you to insert a panel of the ghost stepping aside or disappearing once the safe is open or use a different angle before that POV of his hand opening the safe.

    At this point you may start breaking your panels in to different layers and have them ready for the animatic (next class). Well done.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, good color usage great continuity, and I really dig the blur effect on panel 24 it's a good set for the speedy running. So yeah everything is working quite well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks great I'm jealous! The story really comes across in the panels and it's easy to read. I like how you added the ghost, I think that's a better solution then what you had before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I can make some of those updates pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.